Abortion Price Information
Knowledge is power. At North Care, we are your first step in educating yourself on all your options to make an informed decision.
Pennsylvania Abortion Control Act
The overturning of Roe v. Wade by the Supreme Court has changed abortion laws throughout the country. Here are the requirements in Pennsylvania:
- Abortion is legal in Pennsylvania through the 23rd week
- Minors under the age of 18 must have parental consent or a judicial bypass
- A medical provider must confirm the pregnancy
- A pregnant woman must receive the required counseling
- After counseling, the pregnant woman must wait 24 hours
- A pregnant woman must give informed consent prior to an abortion
According to Planned Parenthood, in Southeast Pennsylvania, the cost ranges for abortion are approximate:
- ABORTION PILL (WITHIN 10 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY): UP TO $575-$800
- FIRST-TRIMESTER SURGICAL ABORTION (UP TO 13 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY): $600 on average up to $800
- SECOND-TRIMESTER SURGICAL ABORTION (13+ WEEKS OF PREGNANCY): Varies and increases as pregnancy progresses, but on average, it can cost between $715 up to $1500 – $2000
The cost of an abortion is dependent on several factors, including how far along you are and what type of insurance you have. The location and type of abortion provider change the costs too.
North Care Women’s Clinic does not provide or refer for abortions. We provide the information you need to decide if abortion is right for you.
We can verify if your pregnancy is viable, determine how far along you are, and educate you on all your options.
Our team at North Care Women’s Clinic are experts in determining how far along your pregnancy is, which is the first step in determining how much an abortion would cost in your situation.
According to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, an ultrasound is the most accurate way to date a pregnancy.
The most accurate information
At North Care Women’s Clinic, we offer free ultrasounds following a positive pregnancy test from the clinic. An ultrasound can determine the viability and gestational age of your pregnancy.
We believe knowledge about your body and your choices turns fear into confidence.
The first step in determining abortion cost will cost you nothing at all! Call us today to make a confidential appointment to discuss your unique situation with a caring client advocate.
Your privacy is our top priority.
Read our Notice of Privacy Practices here, or call us for more information at (215) 855-2424.