All medical patients have rights. These include the right to care, privacy, confidentiality, etc.
At North Care Women’s Clinic we believe that knowledge can turn fear into confidence.
We want all of our clients to understand their rights, and to know what to expect from their care providers when they are faced with a sexual health issue or unintended pregnancy.
- You have the right to receive quality medical services in a safe, licensed environment.
- You have the right to receive considerate, respectful and compassionate care.
- You have the right to full consideration of your privacy and confidentiality.
- You have the right to make your own sexual health and pregnancy decisions free from coercion or manipulation.
- You have the right to access evidence-based medical information on all of your legal options related to pregnancy and pregnancy termination.
- You have the right to ask questions if you do not understand information or instructions.
Know your rights as a patient, and don’t be afraid to speak up if you feel like your rights are being violated. Here at North Care Women’s Clinic we are committed to respecting your rights and empowering you as a patient. Give us a call today at 215.855.2424 for a free, confidential conversation.