North Care Women’s Clinic is here to support you.
The symptoms listed below may be signs of a pregnancy complication such as a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.
If you are pregnant, or think that you might be pregnant contact your Doctor or go to the Emergency Room if you experience any of the following symptoms:
– Vaginal bleeding heavier than your normal menstrual period
– Shoulder pain
– Weakness, dizziness or fainting
– Low blood pressure
– Abdominal cramping or pelvic pain, especially on one side of your lower abdomen
– Abdominal pain accompanied by:
- Severe or persistent pain
- Spotting or bleeding
- Fever or chills
- Vaginal discharge
- Discomfort while urinating
- Nausea and vomiting